I write and design for the handknitting market. Before that I invented teh intertubes as a hotshot Seattle web developer. As an expert in creating and following design motifs and patterns, I turn my skillz to politics and news. It's all linked. Trust me.
- Battle for America
- Self employment sucks
- Deadbeat corporations don’t WANT to pay their bills
- A meditation on right-wing cognitive dissonance
- BofA is trying to stiff you with $74 TRILLION
- They should be the ones to pay for it
- On the trap of the narrative arc
- Herman Cain’s latest flip-flop
- Populism being targeted by anti-Semitism. It’s not OK.
- Leave it in Vegas
Tag Archives: banks
This economy is a mess. Everything I read prompts more questions, rather than answering them. Here’s today’s puzzlement. John McCain thinks letting corporations bring the estimated $1.2-1.5 trillion they’ve stashed in overseas tax havens back to the US at a … Continue reading